We are here to support you with any issues you might be experiencing with SchoolMoney. It is our priority to help you use SchoolMoney with ease! Below are some of the most recent frequently asked questions about the product. If your question was not answered here, and you need additional support, please contact us or browse through our support site.
Some parents are having some issues logging in. How do we solve this?
We recommend taking the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Make sure that the parent is selecting the SchoolMoney log in option when signing in. If they are being asked for a username and password, they have selected the incorrect log in option.
- Check that the mobile number and email address match with what you have on your SchoolMoney system (check for spelling, duplicate letters, etc)
- Check that they are entering the child’s name as it appears on your system
- Make sure the parent is not Auto filling any of the information and that they are typing everything in from scratch
- Ask the parent to clear their history/cache from the device they are using. If they search how to do this on the internet, it will give them instructions for their device/browser.
- Ask the parent to try a different device/browser
- Make sure the parent isn’t keeping the website up in the background on their phone. Advise them to close all web pages open in the background and to open a fresh web page every time they log in
- If a parent has forgotten their password, they will need to contact the school and ask them to send a ‘Reset Password Link Message’ for the parent to be able to reset their password.
How do we merge duplicated student profiles?
This is something SchoolMoney support will be able to take care of, so contact us.
New students don’t appear in registers and payments. How do we add them?
We recommend adding the student to the payment via ‘Manage Students.’ Alternatively, go to ‘Admin’ and then ‘Register Manager.’
During the Christmas break, payments hadn’t been received by our school’s bank.
Due to the festive break, all payments were transferred to schools’ bank accounts on the 11th of January; reports will show weekly payments as per normal.
How do we change half term from one week to another?
If you mark all days as holidays, this will remove any meals booked and place the money into credit. By changing to holiday this will also stop parents from booking. Another option is to turn the week offline.
How do we create new club and dinner registers?
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the Dinner/Club Register
- In the top left drop-down box, select the dinner required
- Change the date to the week you want to create – (If you receive an alert warning you that you’re about to mark a dinner week in the future, please press OK)
- Change the Filter at the top to ‘All’
- Press ‘Save’ in the bottom right hand corner
- This has now created your register; press F5 on your keyboard to refresh your system. This will now take you back to the Payments Tab where you will see the week you have created.
- If you use the Cashless Catering till then you will also need to double click into the newly generated payment and select a menu from the Catering Menu drop-down.
Check out our support site for more guidance, cheatsheets and tutorials.