This checklist covers all the steps that need to be completed both before you break up for your summer holiday and once you return in September. It is important that you complete all of the steps relevant to your school; you will find instructions on how to do this in the user guide.
- Do any of your leavers have credit that you need to refund/transfer to a sibling?
- Do any of your leavers have debts that you need to clear?
- (If you do not use the Wonde or SIMS link) Have you sent CSV with all new pupil data?
- Have you removed any old Staff records that you will no longer need in September?
- Do you need to update your dinner menus?
- Do you need to update your bank details/BACS references?
- Have you Archived any completed payments—have you removed/written off pupils from payments you are not expecting to be completed?
- Do you need any old users removed?
- Have you run your SIMS/Wonde link to update your pupil data?
- Do you need any new users creating?
- Have you added new Staff members to your system?
- Have you updated your FSM entitlements?
- Have you checked that your UIFSM are showing correctly?
- Have you added your new pupils into your payments (e.g. dinners) so that they appear on the register?
- Have you added your pupils into any groups you have set up such as KS1 and KS2?
- Have you sent passwords to your new pupils?
- Have you set up new dinner/club weeks?
- Have your dinner/club costs changed?
- Have you set your payments live?
- Have you removed your Y6 from dinner registers?
If you wish to send new parents a welcome message and instructions on how to use SchoolMoney, this is how you can do it.
We hope this user guide helps you to use the SchoolMoney system to its fullest! If you have any questions or require further assistance, please get in contact with us and we will be more than happy to help.
Telephone number: 02072378456
We look forward to hearing any ideas or feedback you have about SchoolMoney, so let us know what you think!